Return / Exchange Policy
What is your return / exchange policy?
WITHIN THE UNITED STATES:
At Nesting Days, we are always happy to exchange or return any baby carrier as long as it is in wearable condition.
Email us with questions, size issues or returns at email@example.com, so we can take care of your needs.
- We use USPS PRIORITY MAIL at $7.75 a fast and reliable way of getting your order to you. It will ship within 48 hours, and you will receive a tracking number via email. Allow 1 to 3 days for transit depending on where you are in the US.
- Should you need a DIFFERENT SIZE, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll help you determine what size is right for you, and ship you with a postage paid envelope for the returning carrier. We make it easy at no additional cost. We know you are busy!
- Should you need to do a RETURN, email us at email@example.com. We want to hear from you because your feedback is important to us. Mail the carrier to: Nesting Days, 35 Dorman Ave, Ste 3, San Francisco, CA 94124. When it is received your refund will be processed.
OUTSIDE OF THE US - CANADA & INTERNATIONAL:
- We use USPS FIRST CLASS MAIL INTL - and have flat fees for Canada ($15) and anywhere else in the world ($25). It will ship within 48 hours, and you will receive a tracking number via email. Allow approximately 1-4 weeks for delivery depending on where you are in the world. We cannot be responsible for addition duty or delays.
- Because of the cost of shipping we cannot do EXCHANGES or RETURNS internationally, but we will do all we can to make sure that you get the right size the first time, and provide you with the very best service we can. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Sometimes, if your baby is not nestled in the carrier correctly, he or she may be uncomfortable and begin to cry. Please make sure you are using your carrier correctly before making the final decision to make a return.
Below you may find our FAQ and "How to Wear It" links that will help give you and your newborn the best possible experience! Or you can watch the short video at right that demonstrates how to correctly position your baby in the carrier.
Please ask us for help if you require further assistance after following the above steps. If you are still experiencing trouble after re-reading the instructions provided and after consulting with us, we would be happy to process your return.
—Nesting Days Customer Service